Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nirvana...in a bowl

Dear Cholesterol: Please go ahead and grab your good shoes because we are going to be doing a few jumps this week.

Welcome to my Food Nirvana. Girl Scouts Thin Mints cookies with Blue Bell Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Holy moly creamy mint deliciousness, I see we have met again.

Why hello gorgeous.

First of all put that spoon away, but leave the bowl, well that is unless you are really going to town then just put that bowl back away and pop the top of the ice cream. If you really want to get the full experience you take a cookie, scoop up some ice cream on it, eat slowly as your tastebuds do a happy dance...grab another cookie....spoon some more ice cream....repeat. Then once that bowl's gone grab another bowl.

Oh my goodness. If I ever finally go psycho on a person for telling me once again how full my hands must be I'm going to order this as my last meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment