Monday, December 20, 2010

Tinker Toys...great for ages 3 - 30

I'm not quite sure who has played more with the Tinker Toys the kids got for Christmas, the boys...or Brewerman.

He started by "playing with the kids", and kept "playing" when the kids moved on to their new Lego's. Making improvements to his "inventions"....

...and while Brewerman said he was building the helicopter for the boys, it was never quite "done enough" for them to play with it. Until finally Lil'Dude showed him up by throwing his helicopter on the floor and using the pieces to make improvement to his own helicopter.


The Tinker Toy Man. Lil'Dude loved it as you can see.
 Lil'Guy thought it was the creepiest thing ever and was not impressed that it was taller than he was.

The infamous "Helicopter"...in which I had to redo the picture so he could add "landing gear".

I decided this picture was more interesting than the "Open Webbed Joist" Brewerman made. Engineering Nerd.


Though I do love how much quiet time it gave me to read my new NOOK (which I ADORE) while all three of my boys played quietly.

Well that is until Brewerman started crying because Lil'Dude took his Tinker toys from him.  *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. love this post! Did i tell you Cody started talking to me about weight loads, etc when we were building our gingerbread house. HELLO? total nerdville.

    ReplyDelete