Sunday, December 5, 2010

50 Random Questions about Me

I'm doing something fun! It's a 50 random questions blog. Because I'm random, and like to talk, plus a little ego-centric, this is perfect! I'm sure all 4 of my readers will be thrilled (hi mom!)


1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Shopping with a friend at Ikea.... supposedly for Christmas but didn't manage to get one thing for someone else. Oops!

2. Who are you in love with?
My husband of course. And anyone who brings me Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Right. Now.


3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No comment. Otherwise known as yes.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Psh. Isn't there always!? Wait. Holy Crap! There isn't!!!

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Two weeks ago with my momma and sissy-in-law.

6. Are you wearing socks right now? No. I hate socks. Especially when I'm sleeping. *shudder*



7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Hmmm....well technically "no" since we only also have a truck. Our car isn't worth 1$. But to us it's everything. Well maybe that's a slight exaggeration.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Thanksgiving to the 'rents house. 

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Well that's easy. No. Extend it, do 50 days. 100. See if my answer changes!! NO! It doesn't!! I can't even leave my house! Ahhhhhhhhhh! No just kidding, but not about the movies part.

10. Are you hot? I'm supposed to say no here right? Or giggle and go "oh I don't know, who asks that!?" in my ditzy voice. Maybe pop a bubble with my super chewy bubble gum. Short answer here would be yes. Long answer would be hell yes!! 

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Blackthorn Fermented Cider...mmmm...it's good, a little lighter than Woodchuck but with a dryer finish. But it's sweet, smooth, and slightly dry but not too tart. 

12. What are you wearing right now? A silk teddy, some lacy underwear, a sexy push up......nah just a old t-shirt and scraggly pj pants. But I still look hot. That's right.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I let Brewerman do it. So I guess that would be "let the car wash do it".

14. Last food that you ate? Tacos. See above.

15. Where were you last week at this time? Drinking. I believe a game of beer pong was going on. Oh wait, no, yes, no, okay yes. I would be dunking a ball into a glass of beer about now while talking crap to the other team.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope. Wait, crap, yes, but it wasn't for me.


17. When is the last time you ran? Ran? Uhhhhh....on purpose? I guess that would be about 3 months ago while walking with my kids, Vanerellian (real name of course) and her kiddos. We were walking a trail and heard some very loud, very close rustling so freaked and started running. I made it, oh, 10 feet before stopping? Apparently even the threat of my children's lives can't get my fat butt moving.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Football?

19. What is your favorite animal? Hmmmm I would have to say horses.

20. Your dream vacation? Cayman Islands with my kids and my hubby. Or without my kids. Whatever works.

21. Last person's house you were in? Janelleybean's while we were gabbing about my awesome Black Friday All-Nighter.

22. Worst injury you've ever had? Hole in the ear drum. Then my mom forced ear drops down my ear that felt like acid. And since she is super mean she thought I was fake  crying-my-eyes-out. You would think with me being the perfect child she would know I would never do that. Shame on you mom. Shame. On. You.

23. Have you been in love? No. Never. What is this thing? Stupid, see Question #whateveritwasagain.

24. Do you miss anyone right now? I miss my family something fierce.

25. Last play you saw? A play during the performance of TranSiberan Orchestra concert last year.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
You mean besides my rockin bod, sexy purr of a voice, and kickin' dance moves? I'd have to say my entirely-too-sexy feet. They are hot.

27. What are your plans for tonight? I should be in bed right now. I don't even think it's lame anymore I'm so lame.

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? Who does Myspace anymore!?

29. Next trip you are going to take? Going to KS for Christmas I believe. No wait I'll be going to OKC for Christmas before then.

30. Ever go to camp? No. My mom probably didn't want to sew on those patches either. 

31. Were you an honor roll student in school? I could've been. No. Really! I just didn't care. I was too "cool" for that. Psh.

32. What do you want to know about the future? If my kids are healthy and happy. Truly. That and will my bangs EVER grow back!?

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? No. I don't really "do" that. Of course if you do, that's cool. I won't judge. Loser. 

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
I'm sure. I'm a girl so yeah.

35. Where is your best friend? Which one? Probably asleep as I should be. Or getting up with her kids. Or knocking her snoring husband upside the head.

36. How is your best friend? WTF does this even mean? How what? How old? How amazing?

37. Do you have a tan? Yes, a little residual from the summer. Part of what makes me so hot.

38. What are you listening to right now? The voices in my...eh hem, I mean my heater kicking on.

39. Do you collect anything? I used to when i thought it was cool, but now I just collect coupons. I know. Lame.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Me? No, I would have to say one of my aunts.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
No idea...4 years ago?

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?

Always. Less carbonation that way. I hate carbonation.



43. What does your last text message say? I have your booty. 

44. Do you like hot sauce? Yes! Just mild version...so I like not-so-hot sauce.

45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning. A nice steamy hot shower. I love hot showers.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Yes. But I'm ignoring that so I would thank you not to bring it up again.


47. What is your heritage? 1/2 German (that's where i get these birthin' hips, a lot of good they've done), 1/4ish Ckech, 1/4ish hodgpodge.


48. Are you someone's best friend? I would think I'm the world's best friend. You are welcome.


49. Are you rich?

In my alternate reality world I am! 



50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping? Or getting up with my kids agin. Or taking my hand to Brewerman's....ha! Got you! You crazy guy you. *gentle punch to cheek*.

No comments:

Post a Comment