Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Kissey Kissey!

I found the cutest thing ever this holiday season. Can you guess what this is? Don't look at the writing below.


Okay for all of those without the last name of Voegeli that didn't cheat: Real Misteltoe!! It is basically like this. I found it at Market Street, for 5 bucks! I mean come on. How cute is that!? It's dried so it should last forever, though a couple leaves have fallen off. I put it on a Command Hook (love them). I adore it. Love it. Expect people to gasp with astonishment at it every time they enter my home.


For those of you that don't know, I'm slightly obsessive with all things Christmas. I adore Christmas, do every Christmas tradition, oh and my name means "Christmas Child". Which either means I love me some Christmas or I'm Jesus. Even though I'm a really great caring person, I don't think my mom would ever sleep in a tent much less a stable, so I'm going with loving me some Christmas.

My house looks like a Christmas fairy land, or a horror show if you're afraid of garland, lights, and wierd little elves that never stop watching you. *insert weird announcer voice* Charlie Brown Massacre IIIIV - Snoopy's Revenge


I've already made every member of my family smooch me under said Mistletoe, including the dogs. Brewerman rolled his eyes. Rolled his eyes!! I've literally made the discovery of the Christmas season of 2010 and he rolled his eyes!?

So I made him take this cheesey photo of us: 


Ha! I don't even care about the photo, I just love that I made him do it. Teach him to roll his eyes.

And if you think that photo was bad, you should see the others that didn't make the cut:
Is he eatting my face?
We missed.

or my personal favorite..."Brewerman - put your hand around my head or something"
Yes Brewerman. Just like this. Nothing says Christmas love like a little strangulation.


Sheesh....It's..uh...not like I...uh...made him stand by a horse.


Random you say?
Okay so i only posted this on my blog to brag about how amazing I look in this picture. 

I was going to smoothly do a blog where I mention horses as an excuse to post it but decided what the hell, I'll just be honest. That angle is working for me. 

Or it could be the 2 lbs I lost last week. Ha! Okay so I gained 5, but it was Thanksgiving, and I've lost all but 2 of those lbs...and last year I gained 10 and kept them on, plus I didn't start out with a loss, so really  if you look at it that way it's technically a total loss of 11 lbs, which means I now deserve to eat ice cream to celebrate!! Right?

Anywho - so go get yourselves some Mistletoe. Unless you live by me. Then I expect props if people gasp in astonishment at your mistletoe before mine. 

Ha! Kidding of course....of course I am. That would make me weird if I wasn't....ha....ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment