Sunday, November 7, 2010

I got skills....they're multiplying.

First - you are welcome for getting that song stuck in your head all day.

Okay, you know those 2 pack of Starburts?

The ones we did NOT specifically steal out from our kid's Halloween baskets. While were NOT pretending to "check" the candy , while in reality taking out all our favorites before they could eat them all. That did NOT happen.

*cough* Ahem.

So, uh, back to those Starbursts. Well we all know that when you open them, you're hoping to find a pink or red. And every darned-stinking-candy-conspiracy time you get yellows and/or oranges. Well, sometimes you hit the jackpot and get one pink or red thrown in there.

2 Pinks!? Unheard of. A candy myth.


Well, I don't mean to brag....

I mean, come on. This aint just lucky. This is skill.




Yes, I specifically took this picture to blog about it. Lame? Maybe.
But you're still jealous.

Of my awesome skills.

1 comment:

  1. I think those came from Z's pumpkin. Give them back.... :P

    ReplyDelete