Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dinner and a Movie? Bo-ring!

So Brewerman and I have been discussing doing a night out thing. Sans kiddos. Maybe once a month, maybe once we find a babysitter, so maybe we've been discussing this for a very long time.

Anyways, I was trying to decide what to do. You see, dinner and movies is fun, but frankly -it's boring. Or at least boring to do more than once every while. Oh, neither of us would admit it to the other, we'd smile, eat our delicious food and talk, then pretend like this hit the spot.

But we'd be bored to tears. Not bored with each other. Just bored in general.

I don't think it's the dinner part. I mean let's be honest who would ever believe I'd be bored with eating? Just not gonna happen.

So it's the movie part? Probably. Maybe we aren't movie-lovers, or maybe it's our taste in movies clash (think Brewerman wants to see SAW 3D, and I Harry Potter)..I don't know. I just know that we aren't the type to be thrilled to death with the idea of dinner & a movie. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to do every once in a while, and I don't judge you if that is your idea of a good time.

Don't worry, I get bored at a spa after 5 minutes when I'm supposed to be finding my center...so it's not you, it's me. Or it might be you. No, it's probably me.

Or us in this case us as I'm about 90% sure Brewerman feels the same. If not, this post is going to be really awkward.

I need fun options. No, we can't fly to Vegas for the weekend, we have a budget here people. And a sitter that will probably not be able to stay past midnight.

Hit me up with suggestions or fun things you and your significant other have done. And no nasty stuff either, this is a family show.

You can send those to my email at Runy....no just kidding!

Kinda.


Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Be kids at the park - swings, slides, sand castles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puut-putt! Shawn always lets me win so I have more fun. (I am kind of whiny when I lose!!)

    ReplyDelete