Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekly Meal Planner

Okay so back by popular demand is my weekly meals planner!

Here is what I have going as well:

Sunday - Rice Ball Casserole (we didn't get to this Saturday so it will be pushed back)
Monday - Carrot Soup (I use less butter, and milk instead of cream to make it healthy..by all means make it all the way if your hips can afford it. I totally would. Or use it for a splurge recipe...but if I'm going to splurge...well...it aint going to be Carrot Soup.) with crackers and parmesan cheese
Tuesday - Stuffed Cabbage Casserole new one, but had some friends say it's awesome!
Wednesday - LilDude's BIRTHDAY DINNER!! Right now - Hot dogs by request, we'll see if it changes
Thursday - Chicken Ropa Vieja with Cilantro Lime Rice over tortillas or lettuce for lettuce bowls (oh and avocado and sour cream...psh...like I even have to say that
Friday - Turkey Burgers (93% Turkey mixed with French Onion Soup mix, or pkt of ranch dressing mix (we are going to try mixing this up the night before, see if it adds even more flavor), then pan fried up. I LOVE serving these with those flat bread buns) with Sweet Potato Fries
Saturday - NONE - Out of town with Lil'Dude's birth mom (YAY!)

I usually serve steamed veggies with every meal, except for the carrot soup, either fresh vegetables steamed up or those Steamer Bags in the frozen aisle. I am in love with the mini carrots you can get from Costco and steaming those up and serving them. Mmmmm.

I will post next week as well! I actually already have my menu planned up but I will wait to post it since it's a birthday week I can see things changing quite a bit.

P.s. For those that have asked, I have added the Pizza Crust recipe I used on my Recipe pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment