Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lil'Dudes Birthday Week!!

This week is Lil'Dude's birthday. His 5th birthday. Huge. This has been a huge year as well. Plus? Tuesday is his first day of "big" preschool at public school. Where he will also be riding the bus. This in and of itself makes me want to cry.

I am having a slightly hard time of dealing with the 5th birthday. It just sounds so old to me. UGH. I hate that he is getting so big, so fast. I mean, I celebrate and adore every milestone and in many ways these are the best times.

But still...he was just a baby...just yesterday.

So I'm going to post...eventually...once I wrap my head around this. We really don't have huge plans. He wanted an ice cream cake so we that was easy (though I did add crumbs to the top and I made dinosaur bones out of gumpaste for the top. He loved it. I loved how easy it was!

The BEST thing will be his birth mommy coming to town!! We are going to head to the dinosaur park near by, hopefully it will be fun. I love open adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment