Tuesday, January 24, 2012

He is MY brother....incident

Well as the title states it turned out to be a very interesting weekend. Lil'Dude's birthmom did come and that was fabulous. She is amazing. Such a strong, beautiful woman and it was very surprising how easy conversation came (even though I was pretty nervous, which means I blabbed...a lot). It was also fun to see Lil'Dude's sister (Lil'Beauty), who is gorgeous, sweet, and smart as a whip. They also look just alike.

We did end up going to Dino World, which was fun...for like a minute. It's a little small to make the drive again but Lil'Dude liked going and he got a dinosaur egg that cracks after 2 days which he believes is the coolest thing ever.

So everything was going great....until I hear Lil'Beauty (who calls Lil'Dude brother...so cute!) say "Hey brother, look at this dinosaur!!"

Then Lil'Guy..."He's MY brother."

Lil'Beauty: "He's MY brother."

wait for it....


wait for it....


Remember me saying my youngest child better turn out to be a big guy cause he is going to get the s*it kicked out of him in high school for his mouth?"

well...I promptly hear Lil'Guy say (loud enough for EVERYONE to hear):

"Oh yeah? Well he lives with me."

With a self-satisfied smirk on his face that tells me he isn't really giving a crap about Lil'Guy being his brother more so like he just wanted to win.


W.T.F. (insert mortification here)

Luckily I looked over and Lil'Dudes birthmom is laughing it up, and we all kind of have this shocked face on. Lil'Beauty isn't phased, she fires back something I couldn't hear because I am zeroed in on my smartelic-and-a-half son and I proceed to explain to Lil'Guy how Lil'Dude is both their brothers...no matter what. And very quietly add a little warning about losing the 'tude please.


Why can't he be super extra smart at math? Or spelling? No...I have to have the kid with the smartest MOUTH on the block.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!!!! Ahhhh life....keeps you humble. What I find so awesome is that you even have the opportunity for this exchange to happen. That's a beautiful thing. Hope he keeps that "confidence" it will take him far in this world.

    ReplyDelete