Friday, August 3, 2012

Profile's done!

Guess who gots there profile approved? We do! We do!

I don't know why my English has to be so bad to make the point but alas, I don't edit these things very much before posting and just sort of roll with it.

Our social worker came back with very few suggested changes which was cool and we got it done and it's officially approved. Of course we have to wait to BE officially approved until we send it to them, but at least that parts done. That is the part that gave me heartburn during orientation. You should have seen some of them profiles. I swear they were just short of pop up books with glitter and a little digital version of ourselves talking Star Wars Style.

I can't decide if I should post it on here or not....I am totally in love with it right now, but give me twelve months and I will most likely hate it's very existence. Plus I don't want people thinking I'm scoping out for potential birth parents by way of my blog. That's not going to happen. Then my children's birth parents have access to this blog forever...then I'd have to switch blogs. Do you know how long it took me to think of that catchy title? No way.

So alas, I still need to think on it. But I will tell you my profile is somewhere between Fergie and Jesus. Oh Brewerman, look what you have done to me!

So except for that, it's been pretty quiet here. By quiet I mean CONSTANT FIGHTING! Between the boys of course, not Brewerman and I, that would be an awkward blog huh? Why is it these boys can't figure out how to just play together? C'mon dudes, you can't be that stressed out. Lil'Guy can't figure out how to tame that mouth and Lil'Dude can't figure out how to tame his fists. It's not like they never get along, they adore each other every minute that they aren't fighting. I know it's inevitable and we did the same growing up...plus with those darn bunk beds they have time to plot their evil ways to drive me insane the next day. Of course their giggling is so cute there are some days where I have to hide a smile telling them to GO TO BED.

I do love being a mommy!

OH!! Just in case you think I'm a terrible mom for raising two fighting monsters, guess who wrote their name all by himself!? Lil'Guy! Plus, his name is quite long so he gets extra props, of course so do we since it's obviously a fantastic show of our parenting amazingness. I was going to post it here but the realized I don't use their real names, which is weird since most of you know me anyway, but we'll keep the shroud of mystery on this just in case you are that one reader who still doesn't know where I sleep at night.

Other than that, we are all just getting ready for the first day of school by going on shopping sprees consisting of finding polo shirts only made with material raised by virgin nuns and have a pattern designed by P Diddy and the infamous non-existent 12 x 18 colored construction paper (that was only put on the list to irritate parents and give the teachers a good laugh).

I will leave my faithful readers with two thoughts:

One - it's hot as s&%t here. Ew. Seriously? So gross.

Two - I am getting old because I am loving the Olympics. Go USA! My fave is the gymnastics, I love that little Gabby girl. She's so cute. I wish that I was ever that tiny but sadly I went from infant clothes straight to a woman's size 8. Okay...10...okay just shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment