Friday, July 6, 2012

Adoption Update!!

ADOPTION UPDATE!!




Okay just kidding, I got nothing. Well, sorta something, but in reality it is nothing.

Just a little clarification.

I guess we are waiting for the #$&*(&@ state / federal background checks to come back, which is what is taking so long. I was under the impression we didn't have to wait for these.

I was wrong.

Yay.

Makes me feel better that things aren't just behind, but of course there is zero we can do to speed up the process, and zero they can do as well.

So now we just wait for the clearances to come back. Then we can hopefully schedule something in July for the update, to then be "on the books" by September.


Are you sick of my updates yet? It's like a car that is backfiring...BANG this happens....then nothings....then BANG that happens...then nothing. Gotta love it!!






2 comments:

  1. I feel you...it is a constant measure of patience. No worries though, it will happen sooner than you realize. Breathe in...Breathe out...You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that the truth? Sheesh, you would think I'd be used to it, but it's so fresh when you are THERE.

      Delete